- waking up to the sounds of a cool Saturday summer morning have filled my heart with gratitude and brought a smile to my face and heart...and a sense of lightness I've not felt upon awakening in ages.... Glory be!
- the sunshine, the sounds of the cicadas, the gentle sounds of folks being up and about
- the countless modalities and treatments and practitioners and practices and friends and acquaintances that have gotten me to this place, and are still a part of my recipe for well-being and innate self-expression; some of which include:
- Pure Reign Eco Lifestyle and their excellent, outstanding education and experience in environmental health.. that was the beginning of cracking open the egg-shell of health well-being and awareness; and doctors: Shepherd, Howard and Desert-Alchemy flower essences.
- Rev. Michael Beckwith, Ricki Byars Beckwith...their music, messages, lessons and generous offerings through the Agape International Spiritual Center; as well as the Oneness Bleessing/Meditation
- various Expressive Arts practices: SoulCollage® and the expertise and compassion of Creative Spirit Guidance, and KaliedoSoul; the offerings at Full Circle Retreat, where I was introduced to the practice of creating mandalas which inspired me to create the Mandala Oasis; creating "mandala medicine" as I call it...has been an instrumental pearl in my self-awareness which in turn opens me to deeper healing on all levels; Denise Linn's Soul Coaching® Professional Certification Course at her Summer Hill Ranch, as well as the creativity trainings with Jill at The Muse is In , and the infinite inspiration from Chris Dunmire's Creativity Portal ; The wise and effervescent Jamie Ridler, and compassionate, creative Susan Cadley; and Pat Allen's wonderful Studio Process
- my daughter, Kamaria ... and my family of origin and otherwise... who are in my heart, forever
- the fascinating, incredible worldwide web which has brought all of this to my fingertips and allowed me to meet so many kindred spirits
- Laura, at Shine the Divine and Mary at Lush Riot... and Amy at the Mother Bear Project... I swear... knitting those bears, seen here... bring me so much joy! ... and to see it come full circle is the lasting memory in my heart.
- spa services at Ruby Room and the Spring Dragon tea they introduced to me
Saturday, August 11, 2012
In this moment, I am aware of my blooming gratitude for: