Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 328 / 365 - Awareness

The last few weeks have been weeks of  heightened awareness.  Awareness of the shifts that are occurrig within me...and that feels good.   Sometimes I'm not always been aware that growth is taking place; deep down I know it is, but it's not always evident...that is until I step back...pause  and take stock. I review..allowing the visions, insights and inclinations to play across the screen of my mind's eye...and my inner-being.   It's amazing how this pause is often inspired by daily encounters along my way:  overhearing a conversation, being inspired by someone else's resiliance, synchronicities, and answered prayer; ...as well as receiving  responses to inner-inquiries...from the simplest request to the deepest.  Oh so much to be thankful for.  And so, I allow myself to bathe in it.  In this moment, I am aware of the Gratitude-Joy that warms my heart... I am thankful for...

1) ....the blessing of a warm, cozy, safe home... a home that is a womb for my 'being'... a home that nurtures and teaches me about myself.. I appreciate the Spirit of my home

2) ...this warm, enlivened feeling in my heart... I am thankful for my glad and peaceful heart

3) ...my computer...and the worldwide web ....and all the kindred connections I've made, and community that I am a part of

4) ...my family....all of them...and the smile in my heart when I think of them;  even though we're miles and miles away... they are a part of the divine recipe that makes me...me!

5)  ahh... a good night's sleep

6)  ...the deepening relationship with God and my soul... which is allowing me to appreciate myself and my journey here on Earth...

7) ... I am really thankful for my ability to reflect and contemplate - those two ingredients are warming to my spirit...and are a  potent form of prayer and meditation... ahh.. thank you, thank you, thank you....

Life is good....

No comments: