Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 329 / 365 - Honoring...

As this Thanksgiving day winds down...I reflect, and let the spirit of Gratitude-Joy encompass me.  Today is a day of honoring:

1)  Honoring my feelings and emotions...all of them, the warm and fuzzy ones, the joyful ones..and even those that make me tearful...and naked with vulnerability  

2)  Honoring family connections...ancestors, present family: parents, grandparents, siblings...my daughter - oh..the honoring runs deep and wide; honoring my birth family and my soul family which I am grateful that it continues to expand...spanning the globe... each one gifting me with a treasure for my soul

3) Honoring the richness of my life that becomes more apparent as I acknowledge all the mediums that make up my rich, rich life... the online kindred, inspiring spirts and the opportunities to share my experiences and insights not only on my blogs, but through the generosity of dear friends i.e. Laura Hegfiled by being a guest contributor on her blog, Shine the Divine...where I shared about Gratitude-Joy: Gifts of the Present ; and Jun Mhoon as guest on his radio show on Unity.FM, as well as the Mandala Oasis Yahoo Community as we share our mandalas and the insights of the process.  And, intimate sharings of friends via email and blog comments... all examples of each of us "honoring" one another's gifts and contributions to this world...

4) ...and me filled with gratitude for those that share their generous gifts with me personally...and the world...and honoring them.. my friends, some of which include: the Radiant PremaLuminous Judith Cornell, who made her transisiton on May 18, 2010 - whom I had the "honor" of knowing and co-facilitating a series of tele-seminars on the sacred art of creating mandalas; my soul sister, Brilliant Vimala Rodgers and her Alphabetical Blessings; another soul sister, Courageous Anne Marie Bennett and her gift of Bright Side of the Road;  Creative Soul Coach Susan Cadley; Magnificent Muse, Jamie Ridler; Moon Medicine Woman, Lisa Schmitz and Healer and SoulCollage sister, Brenda Fernandez and of course, free spirited creator of SoulCollage, Seena Frost;  Pioneer Barb Fleming and her work in educating us on our biofiled health; and Artistic Doreen as she shares her Artistic Journeys.,, and finally... my dear friend Bill of Campbell Quest ...he's a seasoned, compassionate, creative life coach who always holds sacred space for not only his clients, but his friends as well.

5)  Ah.. the beautiful, pure life lessons of animated (children's) movies.  Tonight it's the deep clarity and wisdom of Kung Fu Panda... oh my.. it's focus on discovering The Secret Ingredient... it's one of the best movies to watch to gain perspective when I'm taking life much too serioiusly... I appreciate honor the creators of these types of movies..(including The Velveteen Rabbit).

6) ...Honoring all of the above...and all of the below.. honoring this very moment and all that is yet to be.  Honoring the spirit in me...and  the spirit in you.

Namaste...

1 comment:

Laura said...

and I dear one, am ever honored and blessed to be part of your circle of loved ones!!! Thank you Cheryl for being part of my life:)