Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 278/365

Winding down the day.. the Night Owl part of me is very content...and there's another Part (who is that?) that knows it's time for light's out as tomorrow is a day to catch the earlier train; but tonight, I had to acknowledge my gratittude-joy for:

1)  being led to Joana's blog and her Receiving Project -- via Jamie's weekly Wishcasting Wednesday creative prompt...thank you ladies!

2) being home and feeling a greater sense of well-being..for the healing on all levels that's taking place...and for my team of holistic practioners...for they each bring essential ingredients to my healing soup;  and I thank my inner-team too...my heart smiles to embrace and listen to every facet of myself...and to let the jewel inside my heart shine brilliantly.

...Good night dear ones...

No comments: