Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 300 / 365

Wow.. it's hard to believe there are only 65 days remaining until the end of 2010.  It doesn't seem like it's been that long ago that I started this blog....w/the summer off :)   And now.. as the Autumn daylight gives way to this October night... I reflect...I breathe.. I am aware...that I am filled with gratitude, and peace and a sense of well being like that...well... just makes my heart glad.. And so.. this night.. I feel the thrill of abiding Gratitude-Joy withn me for:

1)  it being just cool enough to still have the windows open...keeping me connected to the sights and sounds of this Season of Change and Release

2a)  connecting with my sweet, creative Circle-sister, Michelle...

2b)  inspiring..and inspired SoulCollage Faciliator sisters...and dear soul friend... Laura H and Kathryn

3)  realizing tonight that my neck and shoulders have felt just fine today!  Wow.. freedom! thank you, thank you, thank you

4)  continual improved health.. mind, body, spirt...and the continual discoveies that my inner-work reveals, stirs up...and heals...

5)  beautiful, vibrant, compassionate Denise Linn and all she offers to the world...and to be a part of her expansive soul work with her Soul Coaching training-retreat in the Spring ; and her book Unlock the Secret Messages of Your Body... is a soul excavation experience like no other...

6)  the radiant, creative spirits in my Women's Medicine Circle..

7)  that I consistently acknowlege, listen, heed...and trust my soul's voice...deepening my realtionship with her.  thank you dear soul...for being my eternal beacon

8)  Joanna and her spirited Receiving Project: http://www.receivingproject.com/

9)  Joy!  ...abiding Gratitude-Joy!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

And I am grateful for your continued friendship over he years since we first met sweet Cheryl!