Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 61 /365

Feeling good this evening...and, it's been a good day. I am thankful for:

1.) feeling much better today, than yesterday... feeling much more grounded....in my body and my mind is sharper today; I am thankful for this...'cause last night I had no clue that today my overall sense of well being would be so good.. .so elevated... thank you!

2.) the inspiration from watching the triumphant, joyful spirit of Roger Ebert today on Oprah...he and his wife were guests; it's stories like his...seeing him be of good cheer, genuinely...that I say to myself... I too can be triumphant over whatever I'm going through; thank you Roger and Chaz...and Oprah for bringing his story to the light

3.) going to drumming circle tonight... facilitated by my friend, Jun; the benefits are invigorating and healing to the body system.. ahh.. thank you Jun, and Remo, Inc. for blessing the world abundantly with this marvelous work

No comments: