Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 74 /365

Right here...right now... I am feeling Gratitude-Joy for...

1.) ...the symphony of church bells that play just as I approach St. Edmond each weeknight on my walk home from Metra... it's a sound I've not heard in a while...and the bells feel like their welcoming me...along my journey

2.) ...taking time to sit outside at St. Edmond's school...on my walk home... to take it all in... he Spring breeze... the trees, and the glorious daylight...and energy

3.) ...the tweets, cheeps, chirps and peeps from the array of birds...and the wondrous birdsongs they all have... music to my ears..and heart... thank you birds!

4.) .. the peaceful ride home tonight...and walk to the train from work... I appreciate knowing I will have a relaxing, uneventful ride home on Metra... a good way to end the work day

5.) ...the patient, courteous, friendly people I encounter each day... drivers who wait at the stop sign and motion me to cross even before i've started... it's like they happily wait for my safe crossing; their smiles...and good-will energy is indeed present

No comments: