Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 71 /365

I am so excited... the time changes seems to have enlivened me, at least right now... getting up an hour earlier, according to my body-clock tomorrow morning...I'm hoping I will be just as invigorating. There's something about waking up to the natural daylight that's nutritious to the spirit.. Right now, I am aware of my gratitude for:

1.)... the sense of Spring in the air: anticipation of new birth, green shoots are sprouting up out of the grond...and it's still daylight at 6:30 pm... this means when I get home from work I can enjoy the daylight! - and that... is music to my spirit...

2.) ...realizing that spending too much time on the computer is NOT good for my head, neck and shoulders... so from now on, I'm on it for short bursts at a time...

3.) ....the six SoulCollage cards I've made so far today....I went with The Flow and it was so relaxing and enjoyable... medicine for, and from Deep Within; their Whispers of Guidance resonate with me...and I look forward to goind deeper, dialoguing and capturing Insights as I allow their Essence to be with me...

4.) ...my nature walk this afternoon with Randy and Carol...and the humurous stories we shared..and the dog we met.. Leo?? .. we always meet a dog or two on our walks

5.) ... feeling grounded in my being... and feeling good... yes... thank you!

No comments: