Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 72 /365

Ahh yes... the season of Spring is pulsing through my veins... I feel like I've just opened the windows of my being and this glorious Spirit-breeze is blowing through. It's amazing how enlivening to the soul...the renaissance of Spring can be. - Today is a day of gratitude for:

1.),,,the fresh breeze of Spring... and the sights and sounds that go along with it: the chirping, peeping birds scampering and fluttering in the bushes...it's so cute that I can hear them and not see them.. I heard a Cardinal on my walk home from the train tonight...and saw a Robin hopping around on the grass...

1b) ...the creative inspiration, and "juice" of Jamie Ridler... I am really stoked about the March New Moon post... getting us ready for creation of our Full Moon Dreamboards...on the date of the Full Moon -- Jamie.. you rock!

2.) ...the technique of using the Rainbow Obsidian Heart with the laser (thank you Pure Reign and Kathy F.) - I am so encouraged...and feeling good in my head, neck and shoulders...and spirit

3.) ...picking up Martha Beck's "Steering by Starlight"... checking it out to see if I resonate with it... Lisa E. is taking the teleclass with Laurie H. and highly recommended it... it has my interest, that's for sure...

4.) ...the clean bill of health for my eyes today... no more eye drops and my eyes look good inside out... finally.. thank you!

5.) ...sleeping well...

No comments: