Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 60 /365

A good day...and then tonight..it got better... I am grateful for:

1.) finding out about the book, The Gentle Art of Blessing.. oh my Goodness! ...it was just the soothing balm my heart needed... the Highter Plane my heart was seeking.... sometimes you can know something, and then...you hear or read about what you know, but the method or person delivering it makes all the difference in the world.. I am thankful to the author, and he so generously shares excerpts online, here... ...dear author, I bless you and yours from the depths of my heart..and in gratitude for the work you're doing, and sharing - and I bless everyone who enters here...my best to you, yours..and all that concerns you...

2.) this day...this life...this moment...and all the moments that take me to the next, which in the blink of an eye...in a heartbeat... changed the course of my outlook, my experience...and upleveled my sense of optimism..

3.)... I am thankful to me for allowing myself to follow my intution...which always steers me, secures me...and is the devoted, spiritual-lighthouse of my life... I thank you

No comments: