Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 68 /365

Taking a breath in...I'm smiling... and I am aware of my gratitude for:

1.) talking with my friend BC today... and our discussion about the universe, the Milky Way...life..and our relationship to all of the above; it's always an adventure sharing with BC!..and the video he shared with me on the Universe from the Natural Museum of History...I'll have to find the link...

2.) breathing easy...

3.) a relaxing energy at the end of the day..

4.) embracing this moment... and knowing...trusting.. all is well, and that my work is to be present in the here and now... right here, right now, everything is just fine...

5.) creativity! expressing, it...sharing it... talking about it with others who love to express creatively; living is a creative act

1 comment:

Laura said...

"living is a creative act"...indeed. And every breath in a blessing every breath out a prayer. I'm at the infusion center right now receiving my monthly meds...feeling grateful for the gifts of doctors who know which drugs will slow down the progress of this disease and give me time to be my fullest/most creative self each and every day.

beautiful post my friend.
xoxo