Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 69 /365

Finally Friday...and the whistle has blown at work..yahoo! It's amazing how energizing it is to shift into the energy of the weekend, especially with the sporadic Spring-like weather we've had this week. Right now... I am aware of my gratitude for:

1.) the good night's sleep I received... all 8 hours..and in my bed; and the "corrections" from Pure Reign added to my bedroom...and my whole house

2.) my heart feels this news deeply... about "Lima" the zebra that escaped from the circus grounds after being frightened by a loud noise...he/she was euthanized this week. Here's a brief article about it. I am thankful to Lima...she's pointed me to deeper wisdom within myself, and deeper acknowlegment and awareness of what's going on within me..and I thank her.... I'm getting teary; plus...animals shouldn't be in captivity anyway! I look upon my awareness of this happening, as a blessing; I'm rarely in that part of the building at work, and if I'd not been, I probably wouldn't have seen the news report. I will work with Lima's gift...her "Zebra Medicine" with gratitude, love and reverence for her spirit. Thank you, Lima... may you rest in peace...and may we all be touched by your spirit.

3.) feeling good... and my energy is stable... and I am grounded... rooted in well-being

4.) my friend, Laura...and her inspiration and love she always exudes - I am thankful for her presence... thank you Laura... for being in my life...and for our friendship...

No comments: