Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 70 /365

A rainy day today... I am glad to be inside, hearing the rain...and I am snug at home. Right now, I am aware of my gratitude for:

1.) being introduced to yet another way of healing with Rainbow Obsidian via the ground-breaking offerings at Pure Reign... it's helped a lot in reducing discomfort... another tool for healing along the journey...and very encouraging

2.) spending time online tonight...and visiting my friend Kathy via her blog, Echoes of Grace... I am always inspired and uplifted by Kathy, her presence, her writings...her friendship... thank you Kathy.. much love to you

3.) allowing myself to have this day...without a to-do list (although it exists)... this afternoon I played with collage.. and the night's still young.. oh, wait a minute.. the clocks "spring ahead" tonight... oh no!!! oh well.. we'll have more hours of daylight... and I am thankful for that

4.) the simple, essentials in life: the breath which connects us to life...to our hearts.. our minds... and all that we love... every one... I am thankful for the essentials of life...

1 comment:

Kathleen Botsford said...

Dear Cheryl, It was good to hear from you this evening. I too, am grateful to have you as a friend. Although we see each other very seldom, I can stop by one of your blogs and connect to your peace and grace in an instant. Let's get that date on the calendar!