Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 66 /365

Today...I am aware of my gratitude for...

1.) the refreshing night's sleep I had.. on the sofa... away from the strong interference fields of EMFs, digital and wireless waves that bombard our planet.. I am grateful that I'm working on getting my home "corrected" to neutralize these effects - so my home can truly be a haven..and restful place, regardless of what room I sleep in...

2.) the inspiration from the tv show Clean House... I love Niecie Nash and that she and her team encourage and support families to deal with life issues by letting go of stuff! ...letting go so a clear space can be made for something new and better to inhabit their life; letting go...of physical and emotional stuff..and getting rid of the physical stuff can be the beginning the letting go of the emotions hold people back.. what a beautiful lesson this show exhibits...

3.) Rev. Michael Beckwith's words of truth: "That which we appreciate, appreciates".

4.) the encounter I had recently in the cafe near work.... with a little boy about three years old; we talked about eating lunch and drinking water...and he picked up this 1/2 liter of water...and gave it to me... so very sweet

5.) Nature and the chorus of the sounds of Spring.. nearly all the snow has melted.. ahh, it's a breath of fresh air and happy anticipation

No comments: