Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 76 /365 - An Internet Break

Ah...another sunny day... in the mid-high 50s. I am aware of my immense gratitude for:

1.) ...my awareness for my need for internet-free weekends and days...which I am starting after this post; to let myself slow down from the instant response and anticipation of the fast-paced internet, and the infinite bells and whistles vying for my attention, which keep me away from feeling "grounded and centered in my being" ...to let all that go and embrace: the Field of Nature's Elements, Spirit's Elements and my Soul's Elements and the wise, loving whispers from them all...to let them have their way with me...and to soak it all up... now that is paradise to me... and I look forward to meeting myself there... that, is home to me

I'll continue handwriting my Gratitude-Joy in my journal...and blog those days upon my return, which might be on Monday... or perhaps even longer. I'll let Intuition decide...

2 comments:

Laura said...

resting in the soil of your own being sounds like very good plan. gentle steps my friend.

Laura said...

I seem to have developed tendonitis or some kind of over use injury in my left wrist and hand...making typing painful for me...so I might not be blogging as much for a while... this includes commenting on your amazingly inspiring blog. But I can still read your posts- I will be present to you in a quiet way-reading and viewing your words and images, and leaving a simple ☺
to let you know I have dropped by and am thinking about you.

Gentle steps,
Laura