Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 64 /365

Yay... it's Friday! It was a day mostly filled with blue skies and sunshine... I am aware of my gratitude for:

1.) getting out at lunch and enjoying the fresh air, and...

2.) spending time in the Chicago Temple, just a few blocks from work; spent about 20 minutes or so in sacred inner-silence...inside their beautiful, colorful sancutary...cocooned away from the hustle and bustle and noise of downtown Chicago; it's the only place I know of that's quiet - no outside noises.. what a blessing! I will definitely return

3.) Hearing from my beautiful friend Helen, of Love Yourself Coaching... I look forward to talking with her on Sunday

4.) feeling better in my body...and being

5.) Kamaria.. loved getting her voice mail today - and looking forward to our time together

No comments: