Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 67 /365

Ahh.. it was so nice walking home from the train via the scenic route, vs. the noisier main street route. I am grateful for that as well as:

1.) ...it was still daylight as I walked home...I got to see the graceful, majestic strucutres of the old, old trees...and to see them against the dusk sky... ahh, it was heaven; I stopped to bask in their energy...it was "blessing of the trees" ...I could feel my breathing slow down, and my spirit quicken as I absorbed their loving vibration...their compassion...and their glory... it was indeed the "blessing of the trees"

2.) catching up with my friend, Shelley of Expressive Art ... it's been good sharing with her over the last few days, about life, our mutual passion: creativity - especially collage; and gratitude and the book, The Gentle Art of Blessing... which she blogged about; speaking of blessing, connecting with Shelley always blesses me in many ways...

3.) a relaxing Sunday.. and allowing myself to go with the flow, without making myself feel bad 'cause of "shoulds"... a major part of my ability to do that is the good night's sleep, unlike none I've had in a while,...coupled with the ELF release at the event yesterday at Pure Reign...everything came together for a heightened sense of well-being...ahh.. thank you...

4.) creating...page by page... in the my Women's Medicine Circle journal that Lisa gave us ... I'm enjoying the art journal it's becoming... something new for me; appreciating this new sister circle

5.) hearing from Kamaria today.. yes! we're making arrangements for her to come...yay!

No comments: