Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 59 /365

A semi-overcast day...weatherwise, yet it's a balmy 28 degrees. Today.. I am aware of my gratitude for:

1.) the message I received today while still resting in bed, "freedom"... yes.. freeing myself from whatever's in the way of my joy, beauty, passion for life... embracing, allowing and intending for freedom to reign..

2.) the new sisterhood connection with the Women's Medicine Circle yesterday... yet another blessed energy that helps in my "freedom"

3.) learning about a new bird.. "grackel"...looking forward to learning more as he is my guardian and guide this year on my Medicine Circle journey

4.) sleeping in today.. a nice deep sleep..sinking deeper and deeper into bed...ahh..it was great..

5.) the clearing up of highly charged EMF and digital smog in my condo unit...thanks to the Power Guard that Barb brought over... it made a huge difference after only a few minutes.. I am thankful my body can rest and heal (at least at home) from the assaults it'd been getting

No comments: