Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 45 /365

A mostly quiet, yet full day. So glad I went to Unity again this week, blessings runneth over. Today is a day of gratitude for the beautiful souls in my life, those I mention here, and those I've not yet mentioned..but whose names and spirit is written in my heart. I am thankful for the richness of my life, in the loving, caring friends and family I have..and for the opportunities that arise that allow me to know, and experience that. I am also grateful for:

1.) Juanita (in the tech room) at Unity... what a radiant soul she is, a generous heart, her sharing of wisdom and inspiration... i am thankful for her telling me to consciously greet myself in the mirror each day

2.) seeing Kasey today at Unity..the first time in a long time...so good to see my dear friend; and the treat that she sang today!! She sang "My Funny Valentine" like I've never heard it; visiting with her afterward

3.) seeing faces of new freinds at Unity (Linda) and old ones, Ron, Vernon, Delores... felt good to be in their radiant energy

4.) talking to Zaundra today...for over an hour.. oh, that did my heart good! ..it'd been a long time, and talking with her was like we'd never stopped - a sign of real freindship

5.) keeping up with my dear frined Laura Hegfield - and that she keeps up with me; she's a lovely, loving soul...filled with inspiration; I'm very thankful she's in my life

6.) talking with Bernard and Duane today...wishing them Happy Valentine's Day.. Billy too

No comments: