Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 56 /365

The spirit of gratitude resides... ahh... I am grateful for:

1) the gift of the "Eye of the Hawk Reading" (SoulCollage) that Mili Ballard shared with us and facilitated tonight via Anne Marie. Uncovering this gem of a reading...as a way to go deeper into ourselves via SoulCollage and the gife Mili shared with us; I look forward to going even deeper with the cards of my reading tonight. thank you Mili and Anne Marie!

2.) feeling better in my body... yep.. no pain today in neck, shoulders.. just a little stiff tonight... I am thankful for the naturally renewing presence within our body.. and that I have healers in my life that know how to help remove what's in the way of the natural healing... thank you, thank you, thank you

3.) ceremony and ritual in my life.. the awareness of needing and wanting to create more of it

4.) beauty... beauty all around

5.) living from..and being in.. my heart center - living from that space makes a huge difference...and I am thankful to the experiential class "The Power of One"that opened the awareness, and the Practice; I am thankful to Margaret B. for our conversation last night... helped me gain perspective

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh Cheryl I am so happy to hear you went to bed without pain! I was thinking about joining the call earlier in the day, and then with the tremendous storm brewing outside forgot to call in...and I was thinking you might be on the call, too! I will have to listen to the recording. I am grateful to know that you are in the world making it a more pure and loving place and that you are my friend.