Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 54 /365

Tuesday... a good day... I am thankful for:

1.) ahh.. relief in my neck and shoulders... treatment from Dr. Shepherd; he's getting me back on track after overdoing it at restorative yoga.. no more of that for me

2.) the buzz of a busy day at work.. keeps me sharp... especially preparing for the Oscars!

3.) talking with Pattie G. today...at work ...about all the wonderful holistic options available to us

4.) catching up with Grace G. recently... looking forward to meeting her for lunch in April

5.) inspiration from Kelley Moseley...an extraordinary jewelry designer, and friend...her success has been consistenly abundant - and that's a reminder to all of us...that yes, we too can be successful and happy doing what we love, and what we're naturally good at doing

No comments: