Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 33 /365

Ah...winding down from a relaxing evening of participating in the rhythmic, healing power of drumming... life is good... I am deeply thankful for:

1.) my friend Jun and that we always re-connect at just the right time..and rather synchronistically; through him..many wonderful expereinces (and conversations) come my way... Last April I was gifted with a weekend workshop, talk and musical experience with Rev. Michael Bernard Beckwith, and his wife Rickie Byars Beckwith...a lifechanging experience! ...tonight Jun held a Drumming Experience... feeling the transformational vibration of the group, and the experience of playing and experiencing it within my being...feeling the vibrational change in the room.. realzing the power in the vibration to change...to heal. Thank you Jun.

2.) I am truly, deeply thankful that the creator puts in our path the who, what where, when, why and how...just when we need it; and that this happens when I listen to my self...to the voice that says "I wonder how so-and-so is".. or realizing I thought that thought a few times over the last few weeks and its time to contact that person! ...that's Spirit's Voice... blessing me, and I am blessed abundantly when pay attention, and heed; doing so can change everything!

3.) the winter wonderland, picture postcard snow we had this morning...and milder temperatures

4.) renewed hope and encouragement

5.) the healing power of Rainbow Obsidian...and for my friend for teaching me how to use it

No comments: