Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 38 /365

On this sunny, chilly Winter day... I am grateful...

1.) that I went to Unity this morning, and visiting with all the folks I'd not seen in a while; the message was just what I needed to hear, "Cutting the Cords"

2.) to have all my senses... to see the beautiful sunshine and blue sky, beautiful neighborhood and all the goings-on ; to hear the birds chirping, the breeze through the trees, the cicadas; to touch (and rub) the friendly, playful, loving dog I encountered today; to taste fresh bread from the local Red Hen Bakery, and the delcious green beans I had at dinner last night; to smell the refreshing essential oil that lingered in the bathroom, after my bath; to feel love, appreciation, compassion in my heart

3.) for the outline of the trees against the sky at dusk, it invites contemplation and thanksgiving

4.) for the heart-shaped mandala I made a few months ago..that sits on my table and reminds me to speak my heart ..and to listen and heed as my heart speaks to me; and that is what we all must do... when we listen and heed to the Heart of our heart, only Good can come of it

5.) for realizing where and what I must to let go of... in order to grow and expand into the fullness of my being; the essence of "Cutting the Cords' - as was today's message at Unity

6.) the ever-present companion of Gratitude and how my relationship with it has opened my life and sense of appreciation...immensely

No comments: