Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 44 /365

A good day today. It almost felt like Spring.. a sunny, chilly spring day - a cheery day. I am thankful for:

1.) my thoughtful, compassionate, nurturing, hairdresser and friend, Bessie

2.) the care and learning I receive for my body, physiology, mind and spirit at Pure Reign; learning from Jason about zeta potential and its role in our health, tv and other interesting things

3.) my walk today with Randy & Carol...and our visit at their house afterward; their help in moving my living room furniture around...it opened up renewed energy, ideas and encouragement in making changes at home

4.) National Public Radio - the unique and expanded programs they offer

5.) the way when I set and release an intention, and send out my prayers , that I receive just what I need in regard to what I prayed/asked for...and the many forms it comes in... thank you!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi Cheryl,
Isn't amazing how our intentions and prayers do come back fulfilled...maybe not exactly the way we had imagined...more often than not better than we could have imagined.

Happy Valentines day!