Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 52 /365

A low-key Sunday. Today, I smile as I reflect and feel Gratitude-Joy within me. I am grateful for:

1.) ...having breakfast with a friend at the Morton Arboretum...and walking around the grounds taking in the outside museum of trees and shrubs

2.) ...a phone call from Kamaria...and our conversation; I am thankful she's doing good..and sounds good - she is an ever-giving blessing in my life

3.) ...Black History Month, and being reminded of the strength, courage, persistence, excellence, inspiration, pioneering-spirit of my ancestry; the programs on PBS profiling accomplishments and history as well as local programs in the area - raising awareness and pride

4.) the innate healing properties in the human body - a cooperative event with Mother Nature within us

5.) my sister-friend and neighbor, Pat... it's so good to have her near and fun to visit each other inpromptu..a minute here and there...or a planned time together

6.) my sister, Janet - and keeping up with her; it's always so good to re-connect with her...and to see all the creative stuff she's doing, from quiliting, to crocheting to researching the family tree and putting together a book or us all... she's quite an inspiration - I love you Janet

No comments: