Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 36 /365

Ahh...The end of the 9-5 week... TGIF!! I am also thankful for:

1.) Inspiration that visits me out of the blue...and when I need it most; I'm thankful that despite the noise in my head.. rehearsing the growing to-do list I can still hear Inspiration and Creative Ideas, like....

2.) ... thinking of the stuff I need to do as "Self Development Projects" instead of burdens; I'm gonna do my best to sustain that attitude...and let it abide in me...then I know it will work

3.) the Christmas lights that some people leave up ... it's a nice surprise on my evening walks!

4.) the sound of birds in the Winter.. how do they manage to survive in the cold with their thin feathers? ...another blessing and miracle of Nature

5.) the creative inspiration I receive from so many people and avenues; and today's newsletter from the Arts & Healing Network

No comments: