Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 57 /365

Yes... Friday... the portal to the weekend...yay! I am thankful for M-Thu too, but Friday evening has a special place in my hart...as do long weekends and vacation days; I am thankful for:

1.) connecting with Laura H. today via e-mail..(and through her comments on this blog..and me visiting her blog)... what a dear spirit..and dear friend she is; I am so glad our paths have crossed

2.) learning to be with whatever's going on with me.. and not resisting it..and knowing it too will pass; everyday isn't energetic and amazing...sometimes it just plugs along...so I listen inwardly and do, or don't do.. whatever it is I'm led to; I guess its the contrast that makes the good times, great...like they say, how would we know joy if we never experienced pain?

3.) at work today the company ordered in lunch and we watched the Olympic Hockey game..US vs. Finland - it was a nice change of pace...and generous of them

4.) sticking with handling the details of personal paperwork, after work today.... eventually it'll get easier keeping up with it all

5.) the beginning of the Women's Medicine Circle - at Whispers from the Moon Studio .. a year-long adventure, inward journey...treasure hunt, discovery, healing...and whatever else Sprit has in store

No comments: