Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 48 /365

What a Good Day! This is the best I've felt in a long time.. I can't remember when; my overall sense of well-being is heightened...my body/body systems are strengthened and my mental, emotional and spiritual health is cohesive, grounded and integrated... I am thankful for:

1.) ...all the work I've been doing with Barb and her team at Pure Reign...as well as with Dr. Shepherd..and all of my healing practioners is paying off. I am thankful for all my friends who've encouraged me..and held the high watch as I trekked through this still ongoing journey... I realize that as long as we're on the planet.. it's an "ongoing journey"

2.) the delightful surprise of a red envelope and Valentine's Day card from my dear friend, Anne Marie... how thoughtful she is... and the sentiment was so touching... thank you Anne Marie!

3.) Kamaria's voice mail today... although I would've loved to speak with her...it was so good to hear her voice - and that she thought of me and called

4.) ...I now enjoy tea without sugar (thanks to what I talk about above, in #1) - Allegre's "Fruit Ambrosia" organic tea from Whole Foods is my new favorite

5.) getting an e-mail from dear friend, Royce - it'd been a while..and I understand why

6.) peaceful ride home tonight on Metra...and the 20-minute, unwinding walk home

No comments: