Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 51 /365

A chilly, overcast day today... that's OK. Today...I appreciate:

1.) the class Barb taught today at Pure Reign today, the learnings, the techniques, the benefits...and the people

2.) going to see Avatar again tomorrow, this time with Barb

3.) that I finished Anne Marie's Medicine Doll... who's medicine is the celebration of life...the joy of life... - I think she's gonna love it!

4.) the sweet dog "Cubby" - a neighbor's blond mix of hmm...poodle and German Shepherd maybe? They went all the way to Ohio to adopt him from an Amish rescue - I love how Cubby's tale wags and he does this howl-bark and tries not to leap when he sees me... I'm glad to see him too

5.) revelation - of what I simply have to let go of in order to live my expanded life; Barb's class helped tremdously today in transforming our "stuff"...

No comments: