Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 47 /365

A beautiful Winter day...and I am thankful for:

1.) the good, solid night's sleep I had - and that I was able to sleep in

2.) being in the mode of gettting rid of...letting go of what I don't: love, need or use ...mostly in my physical environment, but I know it's on all levels too

3.) how one simple move can be powerful - moving my furniture on Saturday (thanks to Randy & Carol) provided many openings..and glimpses of what's possible; that single move is still having it's way with me

4.) taking time to work a little bit on a creative project... my dolls - it's wonderful how indulging my muse.. when she comes - does wonders for the spirit!

5.) my healing body, mind and spirit - and for the healers and angels in my life that assist my journey into healing

No comments: