Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 46 /365

Ahh.. a day off work...and another one tomorrow...Yippee!! I am thankful for that, as well as:

1.) the wonderful day I had today with Rev. J. we went to lunch at The Blue Max Cafe and had a grand time chatting and enjoying our budding friendship... I also enjoyed showing her the beautiful Maze Library - a grand time indeed!

2.) declaring February as "Freedom from Stuff" month... yes!! It feels good to be clearing out stuff I don't need... unshackling myself from it. I thank Rev. J. for not only her pep talk, but for laying it out to me as only she can... to not let myself be ruled by "things" - Thank you Rev. J. !

3.) following through on taking care of myself... and listening to more music and public radio as I am "up and doing" at home -

4.) Restorative Yoga - which I'm on my way to in a few minutes - another way of taking care of my body; body/mind work

5.) taking a few minutes to work on an Intention/Medicine Doll I'm making for a friend

No comments: