Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 41 / 365

Tonight I enjoyed a different route home, making my way throught the neighborhood and the 6+ inches of snow. Seeing all the old Victorian homes, and others all lit up with the goings-on of the families inside, was heart warming and... made me reminisce back to the home of my childhood, both in Ohio and Michigan - made me smile. In this moment gratitude springs up from me for:

1.) living in such a beautiful, historical neighborhood of diversity; .and that its close enough to work

2.) more hours of daylight...Yay! It's getting lighter and lighter outside every day

3.) a nice, warm bath to settle into... with my new favorite essential oil, Vertiver - it's good for getting grounded; and I'm thankful for Nancy Santo Pietro's book on Feng Shui and Health - where I read about Vertiver

4.) my ever-deepeing appreciation for the animal kingdom... especially dogs and cats, but there's so much to learn from the entire kingdom - I'm enjoying their lessons and fascinated by their instincts...and how Nature takes care of them...threfore Nature, takes care of us too

5.) reconnecting with my friends Marta & Lloyd after a long, long time from talking with them

6.) Life...is good... and I am very thankful for mine, and that I get to share it with those whom I share it with..from family, to friends, to co-workers, to neighbors...to those I encounter each day in the blink of an eye...it's all very powerful.

No comments: