Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 50 / 365

Wow.. 50 days of journaling my gratitude, appreciation, thankfulness for life...my life and the life of all those who touch me...for a minute, a month, a year, a day...or a lifetime; this experience is bringing into close view of what is meaningful to me. I am thankful for:

1.) posting my 50th day of gratitude... yay!

2.) the awareness of the generosity of people, regardless of the actual thing given...the biggest gift is the consciousness of giving, the generosity...from the heart from gestures to tokens, to smiles and all else on either side of these... there are generous givers everywhere! I am appreciative of the person who gave me the last slice of a treat at no charge..."have a good day!" she said to me...with a smile

3.) a good juicy apple

4.) days that just humm along...unfurling like a blooming flower...at just the right pace for me

5.) plants and flowers.. they light up my surroundings...and make my heart smile

No comments: