Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 10 /365

Winding down from the day... a cup of tea.. the stillness of my being...and quiet of the night. Reflecting on the day.. I am thankful for:

1.) this morning's bright sunshine - despite the 10 degree temperature!

2.) the unique, informative, experiential and fascinating Chakra Healing Tele-seminar I was a part of today, with Jenni Halloway. Thank you Jenni! I look forward the delving into a different chakra each month.

2b.) my freind, Anne Marie for telling me about the Chakra Healing class series.. thank you!

3.) surrounding myself with my favorite non-fiction books.. on the sofa, in my cozy chair or in my Soul Studio...each book is like a friend with a story to tell...and something unique to share in its own voice - and that I do appreciate. Like friends, books make my moments a rich adventure.

5. memories of our sweet kitty, Ike ... Ike, I appreciate all you gave us over the 10 years we were together: your love, your lessons, your purring...and oh, your chatty conversations... I love you ... and I trust that you are content and happy in your new home.

6. the Creative Spirit that whispers to me, inspires me...and encourages me... urging me to continue with my creative work in the world...and giving me new assignments along the way!

No comments: