Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7 /365

Acknowledging the richness of my life with heartful smiles of gratitude. Life is good..and I am grateful for...

1.) the first time I heard the words "thanks mom" from Kamaria - at the age of 3 or 4...and oh, so sweet. I am thankful that she's ALWAYS had a generous and grateful spirit, and that she's NEVER stopped saying..."thanks mom"

2.) the healing and freeing power of telling my/our story, the happy ones and sad ones..and the ones in between; whether told to a friend, my journal, my blogs... or expressed in a collage, a mandala, a doll, or otherwise. Getting my story out of me... is essential; it's an act of self-love and compassion. I am deeply grateful that I have people who listen...the tender-loving souls in my life who hold sacred space for me to pour my heart into. ...and...

2b) ...I am grateful and I am blessed that I can be and do the same for them.

3.) the whirling, buzzing, singing sound of cicadas in the summer; it brings back fond childhood memories; I'm also thankful for the intriguing encounter I had with a cicada last summer!

4) Heartmath, and my dear friend B.C. who introduced me to it

5.) seeing my FIRST HUMMING BIRD, ever!...at Full Circle Retreat ; and...I'm very grateful for the paradise of Full Circle Retreat and it's spirit-filled founder, Kathleen!

6.) the Creativity Portal website and its creator, Chris Dunmire...for opening an abundance of creative wealth for me...at a time when I was dying of thirst for creative encounters and enrichment. Thank you Chris!

1 comment:

Chris said...

I'm thankful for the gift of reflection we have for one another to show the immense beauty and joy we are all one of.

Thank YOU, Cheryl.

Chris