Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 24 /365

Through the tough times...through the internal and external challenges I am thankful that :

1.) Spirit always brings me back to Its blessings...and my grateful heart

2.) the sound of wind and rain this morning as I woke up; it's had an intersting, calming affect on me... it reminds me of the family growing up.. everyone had something creative they were doing in the house..daddy in his wood shop, mom either baking bread or sewing....and it gave me a secure, warm and fuzzy feeling...and a sense of peace and connectness... a heart-glow that I've missed terribly.... but, I am thankful for this memory...and for this life with my parents, while I had them on Earth

3.) Native-American flute ...and its music

4.) cleansing, healing tears

5.) the nurturing energy of Nature ...the wind, the rain, the flowers, trees...birds, insects.. all of it; the sun..the moon.. bodies of water - all teach and nurture the soul

1 comment:

Laura said...

Memories are so sweet and nourishing...rain on the roof reminds of growing up too. I used to go up to the attic on rainy days after school and meditate upon the sound of the musical rain... this was the time when no one was home, it was quiet and peaceful...I loved the business of our home too (there were always at least 7 of us until I was 11). So the quiet was really unusual and sacred for me.