Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 20 /365

This morning's quiet time has tilled the soil of of my soul...and gratitude sprouts and blooms...evergreen. I am grateful for:

1.) the wee hours of the morning, arising early to expereince the quiet of the dawning day..and the dawning of my soul's messages

2.) dreaming...

3.) Creative Ideas that flooded me during this morning's writing

4.) healing on all levels .. and the many tools and resources and prayers that assist me in getting there ...healing is indeed a journey.. like a tour of the soul ...and keeping a travel journal is a key to the treasures of healing, revealing, light, and joy....and lots of goodies in between; I know this now more than ever. Thank you Spirit.

5.) encouragement from the Spirit of Creativity - to "grow"... "bring forth..." and "dream big" ...and "trust"...and "carry on..." -- I hear you... and I heed... and I am GLAD to do so. Thank you Spirit, for your encouragement.

No comments: