Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 15 /365

Spending time reflecting on the goodness of the day...the generosity of others, the generosity of Life. I am thankful for:

1.) the awareness that the Spirit of Generosity is alive and well; people, helping people through the hard times, friend to friend, stranger to stranger on this side of the world...or another; the spirit of a Generous Heart unites us all

2.) Louise Hay and her "Deep at the Center" flowing affirmation, from her book "You Can Heal Yur Life". I am thankful I was reminded of it at just the right time today...to re-incorporate into my life. Thank you Louise...and thank you for Hay House Radio too :) You are a beloved Force for love and healing in our world.

3.) the guy who held the door open for me today...with a smile!

4.) connecting with a long distance friend...good for the soul indeed

5.) being inspired to work with Julia Cameron's "Vein of Gold"... she always seems to write just what I need to hear... just when I need to hear it -- I am thank ful for the "Journey to the Creative Heart" that she entices us to embark on. Thank you Julia.

No comments: