Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2 /365

I awaken this morning aware of my gratitude for:

1. my warm, cozy, comfortable bed

2. a good night's sleep

3. awakening to quiet: a calm, peaceful spirt; quiet outside (no barking dog)

4. my warm, cozy "mango studio" where my art & soul, my creativity & spirit...love to meet

5. sitting quietly with a hot cup of my favorite tea...in a mug that's pleasing to the eyes, and touch.

6. sharing-in the ever-expanding spirt of gratitude, worldwide; and the awakening and deepening of "Gratitude Joy" within me.

7. Deepak Chopra and his video on Gratitude; and his "I take the Vow" project.

8. 60-seconds of Mindfulness Meditation, Jon Kabat-Zinn's work, all those who promote mindfulness in the world.

9. the Mandala Oasis Online Community and the creativity, insight and process of making our own Mandala Medicine.

10. the Intention Doll Workshop I'm on my way to now - and my soul sister, Lisa for creating it.

No comments: