Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 25 /365

Finally... I get to settle down before bed...it's been a good day one I am truly grateful for, because:

1.) for the first time in long time, I've felt grounded, focused, present to the moment, at peace; I am very thankful for that and I am thankful for all the programs, and tools, and remedies, and prayers and processes...and family and heart-friends that have helped me this far; I am rich ...receiving what I need... thank you, thank you, thank you

2.) the calm evening I had...along with a healthy dinner - ahh.. things are looking up!

3.) the loving messages on my answering machine from family and friends; thank you all for being here...and being my family and friends - you are beautiful spirits..and I apppreciate and love you very much

4.) I've gotten to park my car all day without getting a ticket...for quite a while now.. yes!

5.) feeling more at ease in my body... feeling better; the aches and pains are considerably less today.. hallelujah!

6.) sleeping like a rock.. and awakening refreshed

No comments: