Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 17 /365

As I settle in, and surf the net a bit... I am again reminded of the Creative Kindreds online that have made a huge difference in my relationship to my creative expression...and my life. I am grateful for:

1.) Leah at Creative Every Day, and the inspiration, information and community that she provides through her project of the same name . I's a place for those who are passionate about creativity, and creative living to gather..share our experiences, our artmaking, our revelations. and questions...as well as compassionate support. Thank you Leah!

2.) my home.. the physical place and the spirit of "being home" that I feel when I'm with my loved ones, or doing something I love...or engaging in new things that remind me of what "home" means to me... it's indeed a warmth in my heart... a contentment that satisfies my soul

3.) reading-over greeting cards I've received over the years...and the joy of finding them unexpectedly as I go through a drawer, or a box; ...which reminds me of the one I synchronistically found in October...from Mom...oh my, her presences was palpable - I could hear her saying the words..on the card....just the ones I needed to hear at that tine; so... I am thankful for these treasured seeds that nestle themselves in the soil of my soul..and my home... and bloom again in my presence just when I need it most.

4.) the colorful, textured, eclectic Inspiraton Board in my studio... filled with cards, collages, mandalas, and words and phrases that guide me back a and remind me of joy, beauty, love, my soul's intent... it's a feast for the eyes and its messages are fluid

5.) the howling wolf I saw on You Tube... being drawn to wolf - one of my Guides - I was especially touched to actually see him in his natural way of being...

1 comment:

Leah said...

Oh, Cheryl, I'm so touched to be on your list today. And I'm so grateful to know you! xo