Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 16 /365

Pausing... and feeling the Spirit of Gratitude...I am thankful for:

1,) my daughter...the talks we have.. being together whenever we can...her sense of humor, her generosiy, her thoughtfulness...and everything in between. I am thankful for the spirit that she is.

2.) The work Barb Fleming and her staff are doing at Pure Reign - on the cutting edge of health, wellness, and rehabilitation of our body, mind and spirit... from the inside out - down to the very biofield of the cells. Thank you Barb for starting...and continuing your work.

3.) Quotes that inspire, like: "Work is love made visible." ~ Kahlil Gibran -- makes me contemplate my idea of work.... all kinds of work

4.) healing music...playing through the night

5.) Twinkling H20s - glimmering water color paints - fun!

6.) the Februaary issue of Audobon magazine...and the unique photos of birds..it's kind of like birds meet Candid Camera... very entertaining!

No comments: