Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 18 /365

Feeling Gratitude-Joy from my heart...through my bones...an in each breath... I am grateful for:

1.) the loving, protecting Radiant Presence I felt from the trees while on my nature walk, today and yesterday; and pausing to witness them in their glory...and to take-in, to breathe-in all the love they were beaming to me; I felt like they were holding Court for me... creating sacred, radiant space for my every step, for my life to bloom...and glow. I felt their love and protection. Thank you trees.

2.) "Between the Folds" a fascinating PBS television program on origami like I've never seen before! It was amazing, awesome..and makes you realize how the principle of origami is factored into our every day, i.e. air bags - the way they fold up into the dashboard .. yep, origami!

3.) seeing a campaign sign for a long time family friend, Ade Onayemi, who's running for local public office.. which I didn't know. That's good news for us all!

4.) the three pooches I encountered while on my walk... pure love with fur and four legs...that's what they are.. and I love 'em! ..and they love me to... (she said, giddily!)

5.) Tom Stone's C.O.R.E. technique for dis-integrating stress and anxiety - and my friend B.C. for introducing me to his work. It works.

No comments: