Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 4 /365

It's been a day of conscious gratitude-joy; reflecting on gratitude this morning, this afternoon and this evening... and feeling the joy of it. I am grateful for...

1.) my Spirit of Surrender in the creative process; and life is indeed a creative process. I appreciate that I (usually) take the next step without always knowing what step will come after that. Being present to and dancing with the Creative Spirit is like slowly taking an intoxicating elixir that fills me with wonderment, joy, fascination, frustration, revelation, tears, puzzlement, contemplation, amusement, reverance and gratitude; and I am grateful for...

1b.) ...my Intention Doll, "Surrenda"... whose essence teaches me so much about the Realm of Surrender... and it is indeed, a Realm.

2.) the Steve Halpern "Gifts of the Angels" CD I'm listening to right now; and gratitude to Barb for lending it to me

3.) the abundance of holiday cards in my mail box today! a wonderful surprise after not picking up mail in a while; and to think, I thought the majority of mail would be bills... but instead, it was LOVE! ...

3b.) ...Being and feeling loved... and giving love, I am grateful for that too.

4.) the warm cup of Darjeeling tea I'm enjoying right now

5.) my kindred-spirit-friend-neighbor, Pat; and the Clementine oranges she gave me

6.) that a symbol can speak volumes

1 comment:

Shannon said...

wow, this is just beautiful. i totally believe that life is the creative process and have used that approach in the development of my first e-course.

present moment awareness is a big part of creativity, happiness and being at peace.

thanks for sharing.