Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11 /365

I do relish this time of pause... it's amazing how centering and grounding it is to simply take a few breaths...and be present to this time...and attentive to what comes up. Ah yes... I am grateful for:

1.) the harmony I feel right now

2.) the mandalas I create and the relaxation and satisfaction I feel in the process; I am thankful for the insights they offer...through journaling, free association...and seeming-passive contemplation

3.) making collage.. sometimes I just gotta cut and paste something! - it too is relaxing, revealing... and fun. I'm thankful there're so many creative, expressive ways ways to peer within.

4.) the Nature-Speak Oracle (cards & book by Ted Andrews) that came in the mail today

6.) Laurel Burch's colorful, unique, creative expression...and her "cat bookends" that are sitting on my table... their one-of-a-kind design. reminds me how important it is to let our unique, authentic selves shine... in our art and our lives... now that I think about it "our life is our art!" Thank you Laurel for the color, beauty and joy you gave our world through your art, and spirit.

7.) being immersed in creativity...and feeling the creative joy...and bliss it brings

No comments: